top of page
  • amcfoundation8

Taxpayers have the right to

Here are some specific things this right affords taxpayers.

In some cases, the IRS will notify a taxpayer that their tax return has a math or clerical error. If this happens, the taxpayer:

Has 60 days to tell the IRS that they disagree.

Should provide copies of any records that may help correct the error.

May call the number listed on the letter or bill for assistance.

Can expect the agency to make the necessary adjustment to their account and send a correction if the IRS upholds the taxpayer's position.

Keep reading this article>

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page